What are cookies?
Cookies are data files stored on your computer or cell phone. They are recognisable thanks to their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or telephones. They ensure that you don’t have a bad consumer experience on your favourite websites, since they remember your actions and preferences. This means you don’t have to enter your browsing preferences every time you use the website, such as location, fonts or language.
These “cookies” are stored in RAM on your computer. They do not enable us to identify you; however, they record information relating to your computer’s browsing on the Website (the pages you have visited, the date and time of your visit, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing linked to the collection of cookies, Ubitransport, a SAS registered under SIREN number 750423295, registered office at 200 bd. de la Resistance, 71000 MACON, France, determines the means and purposes of the Processing. Thus, Ubitransport acts as a Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data.
Ubitransport considers the protection of privacy and Personal Data to be of the utmost importance and takes the necessary care to comply with the provisions of the applicable Regulations.
The purpose of this Cookies policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) is to provide you with simple and clear information on how your Data is collected through cookies stored on the Internet.
Are cookies stored when browse the website?
What data is collected through cookies?
Cookies may be used to collect all data relating to a terminal at a given time, in particular:
– One or more technical identifiers enabling your box to be identified;
– The date, time and duration of a terminal’s connection to a Website;
– The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accessing the Website originates;
– The type of terminal operating system (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.);
– The type and version of browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
– The brand and model of the mobile terminal or tablet;
– Possible download errors;
– The language used by the browsing software used by the terminal;-
The characteristics of the content consulted and shared.
What is the purpose of stored cookies?
On the website, we may store various cookies for the following purposes:
- Cookies required to personalise and operate the website: they enable you to use the website’s main functions, and in particular to record information between two visits to the website on the same device, to record session connection identifiers and to personalise the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential for the proper operation of the Website. If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal or browser, or if you delete cookies stored on your terminal or browser, you will be informed that your browsing and experience on the Website may be limited.
- Analytical, statistical or website audience measurement cookies help us to understand the use and audience performance of the website and to improve its operation for our visitors. For example, they allow us to compile statistics and volumes on the number of visitors to and use of the various elements making up the website (sections and content visited, path used), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the website.
The following cookies may be stored on your terminal:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Cookie storage duration|
|cookieconsent_status||Allows you to save your cookie preferences||1 year|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Checks that you are not a robot and is used for analysis||Session|
Who stores cookies on the website?
The entities storing cookies on the website are Ubitransport and our commercial partner Google.
How to manage your consent to cookies?
The storage of a cookie for audience measurement purposes requires your prior consent. You are asked to give your consent when you first visit the website. You can choose to accept the cookies for all the purposes listed, refuse them or personalise your choice.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on [Cookies Policy].
How to configure cookies on web browsers?
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to delete cookies periodically, or to see when a cookie is issued, how long it remains valid, and its content, and refuse to store it on your hard drive.
You may at any time choose to block or deactivate these cookies by configuring the Internet browser on your computer, tablet or cell phone, in accordance with the instructions provided by your Internet browser provider and listed on the Websites mentioned below:
On Microsoft Edge:
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab, then the “Advanced” tab; choose the option you want, or follow the link below:
On Mozilla Firefox:
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link:
Choose “Safari > Preferences” then click on “Security”; in the “Accept cookies” section choose the desired options or follow this link:
On Google Chrome
Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link:
You can also type “cookies” in the “help” section of your browser to access the instructions for setting the parameters.
For further information, please visit the CNIL website.